§ 1 General
§ 2 Data processing for contract fulfillment
(1) Processing purpose
Your personal information that you provide to us in the ordering process is required to sign a contract with us. You are not required to provide your personal information. However, we cannot send you the goods without your address. For some payment methods, we require the necessary payment data in order to pass it on to a payment service provider commissioned by us. The processing of your data entered in the ordering process is therefore for the purpose of the contract. If you send us an inquiry by e-mail, via a contact form, etc., before the conclusion of the contract, we process the data obtained in this way to carry out pre-contractual measures and answer, e.g. Your questions about our products.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is article 6 (1) (b) GDPR.
(3) categories of recipients
Payment service provider, shipping service provider, hosting provider, if necessary merchandise management system, supplier if necessary (drop shipping).
(4) storage time
We store the data required for the execution of the contract until the expiration of the statutory warranty and, if applicable, contractual guarantee periods. We retain the data required under commercial and tax law for the periods specified by law, usually ten years (see § 257 HGB, § 147 AO). The data processed for the implementation of pre-contractual measures will be deleted as soon as the measures have been carried out and no obvious conclusion is reached.
§ 3 Credit check by Klarna
For more information please visit www.klarna.de
Klarna gerneral terms and conditions, company- and cooperate body number: 556737-0431
§ 4 Information about cookies
(1) Processing purpose
On this website technically necessary cookies are used. These are small text files that are stored in or from your Internet browser on your computer system. These cookies allow e.g. inserting multiple products into a shopping cart.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected through technically necessary cookies will not be used to create user profiles. This will protect your interest in privacy.
(4) storage duration
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a different lifespan of a few minutes to several years.
§ 5 Newsletter
(1) processing purpose
When subscribing to the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for advertising purposes, i.e. in the context of the newsletter we inform you in particular about products from our assortment. For statistical purposes we can evaluate which links are clicked in the newsletter. It is not clear for us which specific person has clicked. You have expressly granted the following consent in the course of the ordering process: Subscribe to the newsletter
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is article 6 (1) (a) GDPR.
(3) recipient categories
possibly newsletter delivery provider
(4) storage duration
Your e-mail address will only be saved for newsletter delivery for the duration of the requested registration.
(5) Right of withdrawal
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. If you do not want to receive the newsletter any further, you can unsubscribe as follows: Via an unsubscribe link in the newsletter or by e-mail to email@example.com
§ 6 Rights of the person concerned
If personal data is processed by you, you are i.e. DSGVO and you have the following rights to us:
1. Right to information
You may request confirmation from us as to whether personal information concerning you is processed by us.
If such processing is available, you can request information from us via the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data being processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or deletion of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of our processing or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under article 22 (1) and (4) GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether your personal information relates to a third country or an international organization. In this connection, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Article 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion to us if the personal data you process is incorrect or incomplete. We have to make the correction immediatel.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of your personal information for a period of time that enables us to verify the accuracy of your personal information;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) if we no longer need personal information for the purposes of processing, but you need it for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims; or
(4) if you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet certain whether the legitimate reasons for which we are entitled outweigh your reasons.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, this data may only be used with your consent or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State. If the restriction on processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to cancellation
a) Obligation to delete
You may require us to delete your personal information without delay and we are obliged to delete that information immediately, if any of the following is true:
(1) Personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent, to which the processing acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for processing.
(3) According to. Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO objection to the processing and there are no prior justifiable reasons for the processing, or you lay gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO Opposition to processing.
(4) Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of your personal data is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or national law to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) GDPR.
b) information to third parties
Have we made the personal data concerning you public and we are acc. Article 17 (1) of the GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform the controllers responsible for the processing of the personal data, taking into account available technology and implementation costs, that you: the person concerned has requested the deletion of any links to such personal data or copies or replications of such personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist if the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation that requires processing under the law of the Union or the Member States to which we are subject, or to perform a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to us;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) GDPR;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) GDPR, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right of information
If you have the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing to us, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right of Data Portability
You have the right to receive personally identifiable information you provide us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. In addition, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance, provided that
(1) the processing on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and
(2) the processing is done by automated means.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that personal data relating to you are transmitted directly by us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons may not be affected.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to us.
7. Right to object
You have the right at any time, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, against the processing of your personal data, which pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
We will then no longer process your personal information, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, pursuing or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct mail.
If you object to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
Regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC, you have the option, in the context of the use of information society services, of exercising your right to object through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection consent declaration at any time. The revocation of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
9. Automated decision on a case-by-case basis, including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - that will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is permitted under Union or Member State legislation to which we are subject, and where such legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests; or
(3) with your express consent.
However, these decisions must not be based on special categories of personal data under Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Art. 9 (2) lit. a or g and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With respect to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take reasonable steps to uphold the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you shall have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, employment or the place of the alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of the personal data concerning you is against the DSGVO violates. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted shall inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Article 78 of the GDPR.
Responsible for data processing:
Tel: +49 (0) 341 461078-00
Fax: +49(0) 341 461078-29
Contact details of our data protection officer:
Tel: +49 (0) 341 461078-00
Fax: +49(0) 341 461078-29